Five Points Cleanup Day Sat. Oct 27
10 Reasons to Meet up and Pick up
1. The offenders never stop littering.
2. We don’t want to be seen as a sloppy neighborhood.
3. Some types of litter are a health hazard.
4. Litter hurts your house’s “curb appeal.”
5. A littered environment can contribute to depression.
6. It’s easy to do as part of a team, and walking in brisk fresh air promotes health and wellness.
7. A litter cleanup event keeps us connected as neighbors and members of a community.
8. There’ll be popcorn and drinks.
9. It’s been six months since the last cleanup.
10. There’ll be door prizes! Drawing at 11:45
So … let’s do it!
When Saturday, Oct. 27
Where Meet at Lewter Family Park, corner of Wellman and Windham to get a safety vest, a bag, and your door prize ticket
Why See above!
How Just show up. All we need is volunteers; everything else is furnished, thanks to City of Huntsville’s Operation Green Team.